Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Has customer service died in England?

This blog is dedicated to good and bad customer service. I would love to be able to include great examples of excellence in such regard, but have a tendency to think that there are going to be many more examples where companies and organisations have done things for their own good and have totally ignored the interests of the customer when arriving at their preferred solution. By dint of the fact that I live in England the service standards to which I will refer will tend to happen somewhere on the shores of these green and pleasant lands. Let's face it we Brits have never been great at customer service and I fear it is getting worse, but maybe the odd name and shame will help just a fraction....and if it doesn't, well at least I will get the frustration off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment